**Dear visitors of Thailand!**

Comfortable stay in Thailand begins with obtaining your visa. Typically, a tourist visa is issued “on arrival” at the airport or at the Consular Department of the Kingdom of Thailand in your home country.

The type of visa, legal status, and procedures for non-residents are determined by the purposes of visiting the Kingdom, visa agreements, and national affiliation.

Lokart International legal company provides assistance of documentation and acquisition of common entry visas in Thailand, such as:
Non-Immigrant Visa Type B (Work Visa): For directors and employees of Thai companies, with the possibility of employment and obtaining a Work Permit.
Non-Immigrant Visa Type O (Retirement Visa): For non-residents over 50 years old, without the possibility of employment.
Non-Immigrant Visa Type O (Marriage Visa): For family members where one spouse is a resident of the Kingdom, without the possibility of employment.
Other types of visas, according to the status, purposes of stay, and their extensions at the Royal Immigration Service.
Long-term Tourist Visa: Thai Elite Privilege Visa for Long Stay.

To apply for a visa, a foreigner must have a valid travel passport (at least 6 months validity) and comply with the provisions and conditions stated in the Immigration Act of Thailand, B.E. 2522 (1979).

Usually, applicants must apply for a visa in person. However, the Embassies of the Kingdom of Thailand and Consulates may accept applications submitted through representatives, authorized tourist agencies, or by mail, including electronic mail.

Please note that the validity period of the visa differs from the duration of stay. The validity period is the period during which the visa can be used to enter Thailand. The validity period of the visa is determined at the discretion of the Embassy of the Kingdom of Thailand or the General Consulate of the Kingdom of Thailand and is indicated on the visa sticker.

The duration of stay is indicated in the immigration stamp. This stamp is placed in the passport of the non-resident by the immigration officer on arrival at the entry point, in accordance with Article 11 of the Immigration Act and the type of visa.

Each type of visa has its own extension period. To extend your visa, please apply two weeks before its expiration.

Foreigners entering Thailand are not allowed to work, regardless of their visa type unless they have obtained a work permit, as stated in Article 37 of the Immigration Act.

– According to Article 12 of the Immigration Act, foreigners who fall into any of the following categories are not allowed to enter Thailand:
– Lack of a valid passport or a document used instead of a passport.
– With valid passports or travel documents that expire in less than six months.
– Insufficient means of subsistence for the duration of the trip.
– Entry into the Kingdom for use as unskilled labor or for working in violation of the law on work permits for foreigners.
– Mentally unstable individuals or those with any of the illnesses specified in Ministerial Regulations.
– Lack of vaccinations or refusal of vaccinations required by the Immigration Doctor, if applicable.
– Persons deprived of their liberty by the order of the Thai court, lawful court order, or by the order of the court of a foreign government.
– Non-resident’s behavior that may pose a possible danger to the public. The likelihood of committing any violence against the surrounding community, national security, or being under arrest warrant by competent foreign governmental officials.
– Grounds to believe that entry into the Kingdom is for the purpose of engaging in prostitution, trafficking in women or children, drug smuggling, or other forms of smuggling that are contrary to public morality.
– Persons deported by the government of Thailand and deprived of the right to stay in the Kingdom.

– Article 34 of the Immigration Act of Thailand specifies the purposes of temporary stay in Thailand, and Article 35 specifies the durations:
– Diplomatic and consular missions
– Performance of official duties
– Touring
– Sports
– Business
– Investment
– Transit travel
– As a crew member arriving in the Kingdom’s territory
– Study or observation
– Mass media
– Missionary work
– Scientific research, study, or teaching
– Practice of skilled craft or as a specialist

– The cost, validity period, and duration of stay are determined based on the type of visa.

– If staying in the Kingdom for more than 90 days, foreigners must notify the Immigration Service, as per Article 37 of the Immigration Act (Ninety Days Report).

– The owner of a residence must notify the Immigration Service of a foreigner’s occupancy within 24 hours online to obtain registration at TM30 address.

– After obtaining permission for temporary entry into the Kingdom, if the foreigner leaves the Kingdom without obtaining a re-entry permit from the Immigration Service, their temporary permit is considered expired. Multiple entries can be arranged for annual visas.

– Welcome to Thailand!